Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tom Radca/Brenda McMahon Pottery Workshop

My friends ceramic artists Tom and Brenda invite folks to a fabulous, all day workshop  at their wonderful, bucolic farm/studio in North eastern Ohio. -charlie
 


 

October Workshop Set
Spaces still available...


 On October 24 & 25th, Brenda McMahon and I will hold our 3rd annual Autumn Large & Loose, Polished & Poetic ceramic workshop here in Port Washington Ohio.  We still have spaces available for this exciting and dynamic event.


  During this 2-day intensive workshop I will demonstrate how to increase the amount of clay you can throw and I'll share my 'loosening up' techniques for those of you who want to break out of your old patterns.  Brenda McMahon will teach you the ABC's of saggar firing, from how to load the kiln to materials needed to build your own saggar kiln.  Bring 3 to 6 small pots to put in the saggar firing.


  See my website for a description of the Saturday & Sunday event.  If you'd like to sign up, fill out our registration form and mail it to us with a deposit.  The workshop cost is $295, this includes breakfast & lunch both days.  Affordable housing options are available upon request. Of course if you have any questions, feel free to email me or call 740.498.4303.  Here's a look at my video on youtube.

No comments: