Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Poet Louise Robertson at Wild Goose Creative

This note came from Steve Abott with The Poetry Forum - charlie 


 


Friends,

Louise Robertson of Rewriting Ovid has put together a great literary event, “Page Meets Stage,” and generously made me a part of it.

I’ll be reading with Logic, a wonderful performance poet from Michigan, on Sunday, November 15, at Wild Goose Creative, 2491 Summit Street, less than a block south of Hudson Street near Rumba Café (where The Poetry Forum meets on Mondays). There’s a $5 cover, and (I humbly suggest) the event is well worth your presence.

It’s at 8 PM, and Logic and I will be reading and responding to audience questions and observations about varying aspects of poetry aimed at the eye and the ear. I hope you can be there, and please pass this along. It should be a wonderful evening of sharing different but complementary aspects of poetry.

And please forgive me for any duplicate emails.

Regards,
Steve

No comments: