Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Studio Stu performs in upstate NY



Yo, my friends, so it's the first Friday of the year and you don't know what to do? Look no further...I will be solo at my favorite Sake Bar, Neko Sushi & Sake in Wappingers Falls. (a bit far, but, who cares, right?)

Yes, this Friday I will be kicking back the tunes (and the sake) and eating the best sushi, hibachi, teriake, sashimi, and other Japanese delights, including, did I mention, 30 kinds of premium sake....makes you wanna swoon. (makes me wanna croon)

So, will I see you Friday, hmmm? I hope so...the first gig of the year, and I'm dyin' to belt out some tunes...bring your lover or meet a new one...sake, jazz and sushi, what a combo...can't wait to see ya,

All ways, sTuDIo.
www.studiostu.biz

FRIDAY, JANUARY 5 6:30-9:30
STUDIO STU EVOCATIVE JAZZ, EXOTIC LOUNGE
NEKO SUSHI & SAKE BAR
1817 RTE 9 WAPPINGERS FALLS, NY
845.298.9869

No comments: